We host a community Rummage Sale twice a year in the Spring and in the Fall as a fundraiser for the church.
Our next Rummage Sale is on Saturday, May 6, 2017.
You may begin gathering and bringing donated items to the church. All items should be in good, resalable condition.
We are accepting the following donations:
- NO CLOTHING except coats/jackets and children’s clothing from infant to size 2-3.
- All season knickknacks, kitchen items, children’s toys, games
- Children’s books (NO adult books).
- Indoor and outdoor furniture but must check with a committee member first.
- NO NON-WORKING ELECTRONICS — this includes the clock radio where the radio works but the clock doesn’t! NO TV’s, NO COMPUTERS.
All items will be collected in the designated basement room. Donations can be dropped off during office hours, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8am to 11am or on Sunday after 10am service. Any questions, please contact Caren Puschak-Craft at email@example.com or 610-584-4414.
Please have all items for the sale at the church by noon the Friday before.